Sunday, September 28, 2008

Last Day

Sunday

Our last day here and Carrie is super sick and I am just plan exhausted and still feel like I'm off balance all the time.  it's mid afternoon here and we're back at Carrie's flat to rest.  I think we're just plain done with the trip.  It was fun but for me at least it's time to come home.  Carrie leaves tomorrow too although I think she's like to stay here if she could but I know the craziness of my visit has made her tired too. 
 I miss my boys and can't wait to sleep in my own bed.  

We had plans to go to Cambridge today but decided to stay in town.  We got a bit of packing done and headed out to Spitalfields Market which was great.  I found one last thing for myself and had lots of fun looking.

After a lovely lunch of Tapas we decided to get some rest and possibly stay in the rest of the day, but we'll see what happens.



No comments: