Tuesday, July 29, 2008

I am just full of updates today!




In more trip related news Jamie and I are headed to Minneapolis next week to visit his family. This is my second time going and I'm really looking forward to seeing everyone again. We get to stay with his sister, brother-in-law and their 2.5 boys (she has one on the way). Her kids are so cute and we had lots of fun with them at the water park last year. So now I need to use my deal finding abilities (check last post) to find us a rental car so we can make sure we get to see everyone.

I think we're going to spend a little of our time seeing if some of the shops in the city are interested in carrying my shirts. I haven't put any time into pounding the pavement here in Portland since I need to sit down and come up with some more shirts or even have tome to turn my ideas into fruition so this will be a good test run.

1 comment:

CJH in London said...

hey bring some shirts...maybe we can get some cute boutiques in london or paris to carry your merchandise!!! Remember I'm a small and look great in blue!