Thursday, December 27, 2007

Who is your candidate?

This is pretty neat, it asks you a bunch of questions on the current hot-button issues and then matches you up with 3 presidential candidates that fit you the best. Wait for the page to load then click the button to start it. I wasn't to psyched on some of the choices for the answers but oh well...

My top three matches in case you are wondering are
1. Kucinich (I don't know why but I can't seem to bring myself to totally like him yet)
2. Gravel (people think he's crazy, and I know he wont win)
3. Biden (I don't even know a thing about him)

HAHA it's going to be an interesting year!!!

1 comment:

Kes said...

That was a lot of questions...haha

Mine suggested Edwards, Kucinich and Gravel.

I am going to put my trust in Hillary.

Women need to lead.
Maybe they can straighten out this mess.
Think of where we could be if all the money used for WAR was put to caring for all the children in the world.