Saturday, December 1, 2007

Republican YouTube debates

Anyone who knows me personally knows that I'm a Democrat. Even so, I think it's very important to know what both parties have to say and who the candidates are.  I watched the Republican YouTube debates last night.  They were given some hard questions from people all over the country who posted their questions on YouTube.  Well, I can safely say that I wont be switching parties anytime soon!  It's funny how much both sides pander to their audiences.  Giuliani seems like a car salesman to me.  Ron Paul has some interesting things to say and doesn't seem like he's sold out and telling everyone what he thinks they want to hear, however none of them are anywhere close to who I would want leading the country I live in.   

Anyway, if you haven't checked it out yet click HERE to check out the debate

No comments: