Sunday, March 9, 2008

Really disturbing- boycott the olympics

I'm not a cat lover by any stretch of the imagination. I am now and have always been a dog person through and through. However I think all creatures should be treated with kindness and respect which is why when I read about the Chinese rounding up cats and sending them to death camps so the streets will appear cleaner for the upcoming Olympics I found it very disturbing.

I don't like reading about this stuff or seeing it, but I think it's important to know what's going on.

Check out the article here

2 comments:

Chet said...

Yeah Compost!! Im on my way home from San Diego. talk to ya soon.

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Livros e Revistas, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://livros-e-revistas.blogspot.com. A hug.